Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Way we were...

THE WAY WE WERE...
Since I know I probably won't be able to post much this week I thought I'd steal this idea from two of my friends' blogs so that it will be listed first for a while to encourage more comments. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! These can be memories about me or Artyom, Sofia, whatever!
.2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

You little thief! I won't leave a memory until you do on mine:)

Charity said...

Hehe. I am SO going to put one on yours. I know, I totally stole your blog entry...it was too good not to!

big_smartmouth said...

just one?! hmmm, i'll have to make it a good one then! how about the time we were driving back to tulsa from seeing the bombing site and we couldn't find our exit? man, that sucked! or the time we scared my mom to death w/ the cop in hawaii who was going to "arrest" us (peeko pain!)? or the time you stared down creepy kid in smolensk who stared at me the entire time i slept on the bus? or how about the numerous times we rocked it on the dance floor in our singles life?? no, i think the one that sticks out the most is when it was 2am in the morning and i get a call from artyom telling me you went into early labor. man, that sofia is stubborn!

Charity said...

you rock...thanks for the memories!! Here is to a billion more. Cheers.

o charm said...

okay, how about the time when you were passing gall stones or something (oh man i'm laughing my head off just typing this) and that darned tape player with the dying batteries with a drugged up motab was accompanying you in your moaning pain. now that was funny. (at least afterwards!)
hey, we've got lots of good memories!