Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's Official!!

Yes, third time definitely was a "charm" for us and with this ultrasound we found out that Sofia will have a little SISTER joining her in our family! I will post the pic as soon as I get home. However, BEWARE! She was not exactly being shy this time around. Our Doctor even asked if he could make a copy and put it in his "collection" for educational purposes as clear girl pictures are often hard to get. I guess she heard my plea of wanting to know which stack of clothes to put away and this time around she was more than willing to let us see a clear shot.

Now the real battle begins....picking a name.

2 comments:

K said...

Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant. How exciting that Sofia will have a little sister soon. How far along are you??

Charity said...

I am due the 5th of July....I know! It took us awhile to figure out what she was... Stubborn thing. Remind you of anyone? hehe.