Thursday, April 24, 2008

The ABC'S of Me...

So I was convinced to do one of these. If you are so inclined (Tonya) to do one yourself- Please do! Some of the questions are fun to see the answers to.
A- Attached or single: Attached- to a great Russian and a half Russian Girl!
B- Best Restaurant: Hmm. At the moment being pregnant, spicy food has been a craving so I would have to say Cafe Rio and thier shredded chicken salad.
C- Cake or Pie: Not a huge pie fan- unless my Aunt Diane made them. Cake is great- as long as it has Store bought frosting. HATE the bakery kind.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday. It means you still have one more day before your week really begins again.
E- Essential Item: My pocket calendar. I would be completely lost without it. It has my ongoing "to-do list" in there. I would not know what day it was without it.
F- Favorite Color: Hands down Red.
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Bears. Especially the chocolate covered ones. I remember my Dad eating sour gummi worms on every road trip we went on. I think they were there to help him stay awake while driving!
H- Hometown: MOLALLA, OR. Home of the Buckeroo don't ya know.
I- Indulgence(s): Shopping- finding the bargain deals that are out there. BELIEVE me. I have enough toilet bowl cleaner kits to last me a year. All for free.
J- January or July: Well since our 2nd child is due in July, I would have to say July for now.
K- Kids: Yep. Sofia and another girl on the way.
L- Life would be incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: December 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 5 brothers, 3 sister-in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples are easier because you dont have to peel them. Im the type when Im hungry, I gotta get that food in me ASAP! Blame the baby...
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing Sofia in a crowded store has been a nightmare of mine since I became a mom.
Q- Quote(s): As the Pederson's say, "FREE IS A VERY GOOD PRICE!"
R- Reason To Smile: I have a roof over my head, food to eat and a great start to a family. What is there NOT to smile about?
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Tonya, Jen, anyone else brave enough to do this.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: As a kid I always wanted to be a dolphin trainer. One of my dreams is to one day get a "swim with the dolphins" adventure. Maybe one day....
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Well I really like Vegetarian sandwiches- more so than the meaty ones. But when I want meat... I dont sweat the cow, pig or other animal that had to sacrifice thier life so I get what I want.
W- Worst Habit: Worrying. I worry about everything. I OVER worry about worrying. Its a vicious cycle.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Cant say I have had many X-rays. But Im a pro with the ultrasounds (it took 3 to finally see we were having another girl!!)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pasta. Love the pasta.
Z: Zodiac: Gemini. Alot of people say it fits me...The dual personality and all...I wonder if they are trying to tell me something. Hmmm

No comments: