Monday, November 19, 2007

England and Scotland






These two were bonus places to visit on our way back. Since we traveled on skymiles, we had the option of one layover on the way home. When I got Dad's (Gpa Pederson) choice of England secured for a few days his next request was, "Now let's see how much it would be to go to Ireland or Scotland." Well Scotland was half the price during the timeframe we wanted so to Scotland it was. We had a great tim visiting the castles and I had fun learning to drive on the wrong side of the road. I had a few mishaps along the way and I could see Grandpa's white knuckles from my rear view mirror, but I was able to cross another thing off my wishlist! We were able to stay at the temple in London and save quite a few pounds that way. The temple grounds were beautiful and Artyom had his first experience on a double decker bus while we took a tour of the city.

No comments: