Thursday, November 1, 2007

Brit's wedding











An old roommate of mine got married and asked if I would take some pic of her reception. I took a few cute ones of Sofia and Artyom and that is why I included. She had the most beautiful flowers- all fall colors. It was a long day for Sofia, but she did great. Notice the dress and hat outfit? Artyom kept on calling her his "little Nostradamis". I thought she looked adorable.

The pic with the statue made Artyom and I laugh the whole way home. She would run around and always come back to that same statue, stand in front of it hit it and just say "HI!" over and over again...much to her disappointment he never did answer her back.

1 comment:

K said...

I can't believe Sofia can already talk! I love the story about her repeatedly returning to the little statue to say Hi!