Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Tooth Fairy visits- May 2014

Sofia lost YET another baby tooth and although her front ones have not decided to make their grand appearance as of yet, she was pretty excited all the same.
This time around she decided to ask for something more than just the standard dollar bill that she has been given in the past, so she decided to write a note to the Tooth Fairy and see if that helped out her cause. She even set up a little desk with a piece of paper and pen for the Tooth Fairy to write her a note back.
Here is the note she left and what it said (just as she wrote it):
Dear tooth Faery,
what i want is a alorm clook. And plecse make it Hello kitty.
PS. write  letter back
From: Sofia

And you can GUESS how excited this little Miss was when she found that the Tooth Fairy had written a note back! I think that toothless grin pretty much says it all! Here is what the Tooth Fairy had to say:

Hello Sofia,

I heard you lost another tooth! That is so exciting! I have been so busy that my helpers are visiting children as well. Have a lot of your friends lost baby teeth? Good for them!

Thank you so much for the wonderful note. It was so nice of you to write it and although I didn’t have a Hello Kitty alarm clock when I read it, I will do my best to get you one. I hope you found the dollar I left.

Make sure to take extra good care of your teeth. Brush twice a day, floss and go see Dr. Tew. He is a wonderful dentist and will help you to take care of your teeth. I will see you next time!

Love,

The Tooth Fairy
 Man. That Tooth Fairy is quite the lady! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so nice. I also love the fact that Sofia is not as attracted to money as most kids would be and would rather ask for something useful. I also love the fact that the tooth fairy actually wrote back and encouraged her to take better care of her teeth. Haha! I think it would be very appropriate that she gets a Hello Kitty alarm clock for this. :)

Javier Portocarrero @ Alluring Smiles