Monday, January 17, 2011

Direction


Seriously, just seeing her face when she opened this one from U. Paul and A. Liane, made my heart happy. It was TWINS! A boy and a girl. She almost immediately gave the boy to Ella...
She was VERY happy about her Curious George Pajamas. And the Hello Kitty electric toothbrush on the left? Ella got one too. Can I just say how much we LOVE the electric toothbrush?! Awesomeness.

I realize it is now 2011...and mid way through January at that. But I cannot help but have to go backwards to put in a bit about our Little Miss' Birthday. It was quite the social gathering (as much as you can get with your brother, sil and 2 kids) but we had a blast. Hang tight as the direction of the blog goes back and forth. I do this for Grandpa (among many others) and they don't seem to mind...so neither do I.

I scored one of the many "Daily Deals" that are out there, and we combined our weekly FHE with Sofia's Birthday. The Pederson's came out with us and we had fun at the all you can eat Pizza and Pasta bar that I scored which made it basically free! We went on rides and played video games and ate, and ate, and ate! She had a great 4th birthday and thanks to Uncle Paul and Aunt Liane (and cousins) coming along with us, she had a great time on the rides and opening her presents. It was fun to see Ella watch her and imitate every ooooh and ahhh and WOW that came out of her big sister's mouth.
Unfortunately, I walked like a hunchback for all but about 15 minutes of the entire night. I bent down and threw my back out- OUCH!! I was out for over a week. It was horrible. But Sweets had her day and I was able to take a moment and remember "her day" the day she joined us. And how excited I was when she decided to become a part of our family on October 7, 2006. Days like that, you don't soon forget.

No comments: