Saturday, March 27, 2010

Frosting...with just a bit of cookies.

It was a family day today! My Aunt (who the girls call "Nana") and one of my cousins, Jessica were nice enough to take the girls so I could get my haircut (which another cousin, Jenny did) and while the girls were there, one of the many fun things they did was make Easter Bunny cookies. The girls basically ate frosting with a bite or two of cookie. And with help of yet another cousin, Josh I got a few (ok...a lot) of great pics to show the "fruit of thier labors"

3 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

All I can say is...YUM! I am a frosting lover!
krystal

Alison B said...

These girls are just too cute!!!

Alexie said...

You're girls are so beautiful! i love checking in on your blog to see how you are and all the fun things you do with your girls. hope things are fantastic with you!