Monday, February 8, 2010

Sleep easy



Ella is a dream (pardon the pun) when it comes to her naptime. I find her at different places around the house if I do not get her to her crib in time. She will pat me and ask me (in her 19 mo. old talk) for a nap if I am not on schedule and this particular time, we had just gotten home from work and she had not had a long enough nap. She just folded herself in half and fell asleep. It was pretty adorable. Adorable enough to share!

And just in case you are wondering: NO. I do not let her fall asleep with a bottle. Especially one with juice.

3 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

I love the easy nappers! It makes life so much easier. Derek and Nicole would both ask to take their naps too. Wonderful.
krystal

Pederson Seven said...

p.s. Is it just me or is that first comment in a different language?
krystal

Charity said...

I know! I have no idea what that is! hehe. We must have a "foreign admirer" :)