Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog dumping at its best...

So for whatever reason I cannot seem to find...no scratch that. MAKE the time to post on my blog. I love to read friends and family's happenings, but I have slacked big time in posting on ours. So here goes.

Starting in July- I have to give myself a week or so headstart. I will post something at least once a week to get caught up. It will be a blog vomiting of sorts, but it is all I can do to be accountable to update others on what is happening with our fam. If you are so inclined to check it, and I have not posted....call me out on it. I really want to do better at this.

So. Stay tuned. There might even be one in the next day or so to get me all ramped up to go!

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

OK, I'll be checking in on you! :)

uniquelynat said...

i feel the same way. i don't have the desire to do it right now, but know i can't quit all together. what to do...?