Friday, November 7, 2008

My Boy-


I was so certain that this one was going to be a boy...the pregnancy was polar opposite from my first, and I just had the woman intuition that this was our little man we were thinking it would be. Now I know that she was supposed to be here. Now 4 months have passed and I look at pictures like this and think why on earth I would ever hope she would have been a he.

I think oh I have picassa, I should really "doll" that picture up. But I look at it again and again and think, I love her just the way SHE is...Why shouldnt everyone else?




6 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

that baby is the cutest little bobble head i've ever seen!

big_smartmouth said...

p.s. you've got to add that pic to your side panel on your blog! it's too adorable to not have it shown all the time!

Brittney said...

That headband is so stinkin cute! I'm bitterly jealous of your Hawaii trip:( Let's get together soon, please!

Jennie said...

I LOVE this pic. You have SUCH pretty girls! They are just gorgeous! I hadn't seen your Hawaii post yet either, I LOVE THAT PIC OF YOU AND YOUR BOYS! It's so great! Of all of you! And I forget how HOT all your brothers are! :) Let's plan a get-together for when I get back... I can give you your purse! Maybe while my parents and Gram are here, I know they'd love to see you!

Charity said...

YES YES YES!! I would love to see your Grams and Mom. I am in! And thank you so much for the purse. If you find any other goodies, send me a pic. I would love to get some sweet deals from NYC!

Melissa said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!

I felt the same way about this pregnancy! Without a doubt I was having a girl, only to find out it is another boy! Glad to know my intuition isn't the only one that is out of whack! Ha! :)